Customers may request a change of Name / Address via electronic or regular mail, telephone, or by completing the ‘Change of Customer Form’ at the Main Office.
1. Request for change can arise from the following reasons:
- Change of usual place of residence, e.g Customer moving abroad or returning on
island for an extended period
- Where the mailing address is not of the current customer in whose name the account
- Where there is a change in the marital status of the customer
2. Request must be made by the customer whose name the account is held, or from a duly authorized agent. E.g. A Realtor
3. Customer should provide proof of the reason for the change in such circumstances to include: change in marital status, or where the current customer acquires a property previously owned by another customer.